Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't load city from game
I am on Mac with Safari, Fox and Chrome but none will load my city. User name falloutdude. I deleted all my old ones and wanted to start fresh but it will now load city from game. Can you help. I donate and have over the years used the planner but do not know what is wrong now.

The only error I get is after the icon spins for a while it says " 'name of city' city has not been created". I use unique city names and make sure user name is correct, what else could be wrong. And I deleted cookies and tried it all again.
Give me your server and world. I will check. I have just checked - importing works in general. Maybe you are using wrong server or world.
Another good way to test if importing works - try to import the top most player from your world.
(08-23-2018, 02:00 AM)ingwe Wrote: Give me your server and world. I will check. I have just checked - importing works in general. Maybe you are using wrong server or world.

Mount Killmore is that not an en world
so, did you try with your top player? also, do not mess up with EN and US servers, both are available.
OK that was the problem. It is a us and not en. Thanks