Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
city import failed
(08-14-2016, 11:16 AM)e the great Wrote: Mine failed to import - got somebody else's instead.  
Server - en
World - Cirgard
IGN - e the great

Also if you are on the US server be sure to pick us
My first attempts also failed, but then I saw I was using the en instead of us.
Hello,
It don't work for me too :
game server : fr
game world : odhrorvar
username : lili.and.co

I had try with the part before the dot and it has worked, I'm lucky
(08-24-2016, 03:41 PM)jerome63000 Wrote: Hello,
It don't work for me too :
game server : fr
game world : odhrorvar
username : lili.and.co

I had try with the part before the dot and it has worked, I'm lucky

Sorry but I was wrong... it's not the the good city but one of an another player.
How can I import the town with the dots?
Thanks for your help
(08-25-2016, 07:30 PM)jerome63000 Wrote: ...How can I import the town with the dots?...
Arrow
(08-14-2016, 11:28 AM)ingwe Wrote: Could you please check the following: go to the game, to your game world, open players' ranking and search yourself by specifying whole that string. Are you at the very top of the search results? If no, then this is expected with current implementation of import engine and everything you can do is just to wait. This will change in the future - I am planning to improve importing functionality to avoid such issues.
(08-25-2016, 10:15 PM)Bluep Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 07:30 PM)jerome63000 Wrote: ...How can I import the town with the dots?...
Arrow
(08-14-2016, 11:28 AM)ingwe Wrote: Could you please check the following: go to the game, to your game world, open players' ranking and search yourself by specifying whole that string. Are you at the very top of the search results? If no, then this is expected with current implementation of import engine and everything you can do is just to wait. This will change in the future - I am planning to improve importing functionality to avoid such issues.

Hi,
I tried it and it's ok, only one result with "lili.and.co", so yes I'm on the top of the list. Anything else?
Thanks for your support
the issue when city importing did not work when the name contains dots has been fixed
http://foemanager.com/community/showthread.php?tid=200
Hi, although previous days was loading ok my city to the planner, today it seems impossible. Avrahall, Theodosios The Great
(08-31-2016, 04:46 PM)sstylian@yahoo.com Wrote: Hi, although previous days was loading ok my city to the planner, today it seems impossible. Avrahall, Theodosios The Great

what server?
(08-31-2016, 05:06 PM)ingwe Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 04:46 PM)sstylian@yahoo.com Wrote: Hi, although previous days was loading ok my city to the planner, today it seems impossible. Avrahall, Theodosios The Great

what server?

The En (english) one
(08-31-2016, 07:03 PM)sstylian@yahoo.com Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 05:06 PM)ingwe Wrote:

what server?

The En (english) one

I'm having problems too.
I can load others players city but can't load mine

I tested and I can load every player that doesnt have spaces on the name.

Mine name have spaces and i tried with other playes with spaces and can't load those