Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
city import failed
Hello,

Thanks for your job but the city import function don't work for me.
Perhaps it's because my foe account have got a dot "." ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Titeuf.d
Please, provide
1) game server
2) game world
3) exact in-game username - the one which can be used to find your city in the game (check it after reply, to be sure that this forum does not swallow any special characters)
Mine failed to import - got somebody else's instead.  
Server - en
World - Cirgard
IGN - e the great
(08-14-2016, 11:16 AM)e the great Wrote: Mine failed to import - got somebody else's instead.  
Server - en
World - Cirgard
IGN - e the great

Could you please check the following: go to the game, to your game world, open players' ranking and search yourself by specifying whole that string. Are you at the very top of the search results? If no, then this is expected with current implementation of import engine and everything you can do is just to wait. This will change in the future - I am planning to improve importing functionality to avoid such issues.
(08-13-2016, 10:37 AM)Titeuf.d Wrote: Perhaps it's because my foe account have got a dot "." ?

Yes, it seems that dot causes some issues. What you may try now, is to use just part of your nickname, before the dot , if it fails, after the dot.
(08-14-2016, 11:16 AM)e the great Wrote: Mine failed to import - got somebody else's instead.  
Server - en
World - Cirgard
IGN - e the great

Just checked - yes, you are a bit unlucky now. No way to import your city because of many search results returned. This will improve in the future.
(08-14-2016, 11:28 AM)ingwe Wrote:
Server - en
World - Cirgard
IGN - e the great

Could you please check the following: go to the game, to your game world, open players' ranking and search yourself by specifying whole that string. Are you at the very top of the search results? If no, then this is expected with current implementation of import engine and everything you can do is just to wait. This will change in the future - I am planning to improve importing functionality to avoid such issues.

Thanks, I checked and I'm not even on the first page!  I'll keep checking in and hope you can get it sorted soon Smile
(08-14-2016, 12:58 PM)e the great Wrote: Thanks, I checked and I'm not even on the first page!  I'll keep checking in and hope you can get it sorted soon Smile

That's because there are numerous "The Great"s there  ))
(08-13-2016, 02:17 PM)ingwe Wrote: Please, provide
1) game server
2) game world
3) exact in-game username - the one which can be used to find your city in the game (check it after reply, to be sure that this forum does not swallow any special characters)

Hello,
So :
game server : fr
game world : dinegu
username : titeuf.d

thanks in advance,
regards,
titeuf.d
(08-17-2016, 06:48 PM)Titeuf.d Wrote: game server : fr
game world : dinegu
username : titeuf.d

thanks in advance,
regards,
titeuf.d

I have replied you earlier, that there is an issue when the dot is in username. Check my suggested possible workaround.