Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tool login doesn't accept email address
Question 
hi, 
the tool is telling me that my email address and password combination is invalid. 
I suspect that it is due to my address has a + in it.
working fine to login and use this forum.
I have had similar problems before. 

is my suspicion correct and is it fixable or do I need to use a different address?

VikingMage.
(04-01-2018, 05:44 AM)VikingMage77 Wrote: hi, 
the tool is telling me that my email address and password combination is invalid. 

is my suspicion correct and is it fixable or do I need to use a different address?

I have  the same problem.  I just can't get into the city planner.  I now have 2 logins after trying to attempt with 2 different emails.  Still can't log in.
(09-04-2018, 03:02 PM)jeninemilum Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 05:44 AM)VikingMage77 Wrote: hi, 

I have  the same problem.  I just can't get into the city planner.  I now have 2 logins after trying to attempt with 2 different emails.  Still can't log in.

If you have a regular email address (no plus letters etc), there is a good chance that the issue is on your side, as the City planner is used daily by hundreds of players. Make sure you are using the login credentials for city planner, not this forum.