Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to accesss City planner since creating.
On 3/2/17 I created an account and accessed the City Planner.  After considerable time and going in and out of it I was able to create a couple of new city ideas for FOE.

Today, I have not been able to get back into at all with any browser.  I have tried Excel, Firefox and Chrome.  So I thought perhaps you were doing updates.  After several hours I thought I would try the help links.  Again it would not let me have access.  I tried reenter the Email address and password several times.  Again, I went in and out with these yesterday numerous times.  Today no go. 

Just in case I went in and was going to request a new password.  When I tried to do this it indicated my Email address was not registered, which in fact it is.

So, I tried to reregister with the email address and it indicated my email address was already in use.  Oh my gosh, what a vicious circle. 

To get into your support site I did reregister with the same email address from yesterday.   Apparently there is quite a problem here.

I would like to get back in to access my cities I created after numerous hours  yesterday.  I hope you will be able to help.

I might add, I also was unable to add my city from Xyr for modifying on your site yesterday.  Therefore, I did everything from scratch. 

Please help me to obtain this info again.   Thank YOU in advance.   Donutmage  (Tricia)
(03-04-2017, 12:08 AM)Tricia White Wrote: On 3/2/17 I created an account and accessed the City Planner.  After considerable time and going in and out of it I was able to create a couple of new city ideas for FOE.

Today, I have not been able to get back into at all with any browser.  I have tried Excel, Firefox and Chrome.  So I thought perhaps you were doing updates.  After several hours I thought I would try the help links.  Again it would not let me have access.  I tried reenter the Email address and password several times.  Again, I went in and out with these yesterday numerous times.  Today no go. 

Just in case I went in and was going to request a new password.  When I tried to do this it indicated my Email address was not registered, which in fact it is.

So, I tried to reregister with the email address and it indicated my email address was already in use.  Oh my gosh, what a vicious circle. 

To get into your support site I did reregister with the same email address from yesterday.   Apparently there is quite a problem here.

I would like to get back in to access my cities I created after numerous hours  yesterday.  I hope you will be able to help.

I might add, I also was unable to add my city from Xyr for modifying on your site yesterday.  Therefore, I did everything from scratch. 

Please help me to obtain this info again.   Thank YOU in advance.   Donutmage  (Tricia)
Tricia, 
You have not provided any concrete info. Also, it's very likely that you are trying to login with wrong email/password, as this is the most common issue for all users. You may wish to send me the private message with the email which you used for registration (and at least approx date when you registered). I am talking about registration in city planner, not on the forum.