Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't log into city planner since update
For some reason it won't take my password for the city planner.  I don't see a password reset anywhere either.
I doubt that this is related to my latest update. I can login without issues. Have you been able to login before? Please, double check that you are using correct password. And yes - there is no password reset functionality right now.

Also, what is the most important thing when reporting issues is to provide complete details. You said that you cannot login. But I cannot guess your city planner username.
(10-22-2016, 07:07 PM)ingwe Wrote: I doubt that this is related to my latest update. I can login without issues. Have you been able to login before? Please, double check that you are using correct password. And yes - there is no password reset functionality right now.

Also, what is the most important thing when reporting issues is to provide complete details. You said that you cannot login. But I cannot guess your city planner username.

I logged into my account a few days ago.  I'm pretty sure i got the correct password.   For some reason i can't have the password autofill on your site from chrome. (email add removed after fix) is my login.

If i'm the only one having this issue maybe it's the password.  It doesn't if you say i had to many incorrect attempts and it's locked.  Not sure if that's an option on your site.
I checked your username. Actually, last time you tried to log (except today) was a month ago, and not few days. Also, I see both success and failure attempts at those days. Thus, it looks like you are using wrong password. Unfortunately, I have not implemented password reset functionality yet. You should either try to remember your password or register new account (with different email).
Double checked - last time you login successfully was few weeks ago (not a month, like i mentioned)
Ok after 20 more attemps using no caps and it worked. I usually have 1 or 2 caps in my password.  

Thanks for your help.