Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong city downloaded
Sad 
While helping my guild mates with their city plans, I tried to download the city of E the Great - but instead of her city, I ended up with the city of Persephone the Great 329!!!! I discovered this is the first name to come up when searching for "E the Great" on Global Ranking  Sad . 

So, has anybody else had this problem? Is there any way I around it?

Thank you for a great city planner... but I do hope this problem can be solved!
There is no way you can workaround this issue on your own. I will fix it but cannot tell you when exactly.
Thanks for the prompt reply. Guess I'll just create the city manually, then, until the issue can be fixed Smile
Hello.  I too was trying to help a friend (Heraclius) and someone other players city downloaded.  Who do we contact to report this issue and can it be resolved?  Thanks. P.S. My friend that I was trying to help is in V world.
(01-19-2017, 02:29 PM)Crombo Wrote: Hello.  I too was trying to help a friend (Heraclius) and someone other players city downloaded.  Who do we contact to report this issue and can it be resolved?  Thanks.  P.S.  My friend that I was trying to help is in V world.

I have no idea what is V world. Anyway, there is a very easy procedure to check if the import failure is expected or is indeed a bug. Go to the game and search same player there, with exactly same search string which you use in the editor. If your desired player/city is not at the very top of the search result, then current implementation of city editor will also fail to import correct city.
Sorry for the V world reference.  For those of us that have been playing for a long time (4 years in my case), players of Forge of Empires typically use V world to describe the world in which they are playing in.  In this case V world means Vingrid.  Folks in Brisgard will say B world as another example.  I apologize as I should not have presumed you to be a seasoned player.  

Anyway, so that I understand you correctly... are you suggesting I search for the player in the global rankings page?  I have done that and I am able to find the player in question.  So can one presume since I was able to locate the person, there is a bug in place?  And if so, is there a way to report this and request a fix?  Thanks.
Hello again.  Was wondering if anyone knows how to contact support on here?  Left a message here a week ago but no response.  Thanks for the help.
(01-26-2017, 03:28 PM)Crombo Wrote: Hello again.  Was wondering if anyone knows how to contact support on here?  Left a message here a week ago but no response.  Thanks for the help.

The support here is me ))) This project is my pet-project. I also have my regular job and sometimes I am out of time to respond.
(01-26-2017, 03:28 PM)Crombo Wrote: Hello again.  Was wondering if anyone knows how to contact support on here?  Left a message here a week ago but no response.  Thanks for the help.

Post here following info:
1) Server
2) world
3) your search string
4) screenshot of search results from the game.
5) screenshot of the city from the game which you want to import.
Ahoj,
Chtěl bych požádat o pomoc, chci přestavět město. Bohužel, nemohu číst mé aktuální město. Když zadám - nové město - zatížení ve hře město - a vyplnit serveru světové a hráč jménem, pak jsem si město jiného hráče, který má podobnou přezdívku. Mám nick Landy a město je mi načítá z Landy007.
By to opravit nějak?
Díky za odpověď