Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English
Hello, I'm trying, for the first time, to access the city planner but all I get is a screen that says I need Flash Player 20 or above . I have Flash Player 29. I can't get to any screens other than forum. How do I actually access my account screen please?
Hi

How do I import my new city into the game?

I saved it but when I go online in the game, it hasn't changed.
You cannot export it back to the game. This tool is not part of the game.
I can't register, why? "Registration has not been completed!"
(12-29-2018, 10:51 AM)ynia7 Wrote: I can't register, why? "Registration has not been completed!"

You should send me more details, probably PM me.
How do I import my new city into my playing world?
(03-10-2019, 06:59 PM)Queen Barb Wrote: How do I import my new city into my playing world?

You cannot export the city from City planner back to the game. City planner is not part of the original game.
Hi Could anyone tell me how much we are to donate please, I am not sure if it is $1,650 per year which I cannot afford
(10-05-2019, 09:15 AM)Laobhan Wrote: Hi Could anyone tell me how much we are to donate please, I am not sure if it is $1,650 per year which I cannot afford

First of all - donations are optional. It's up to you to donate or not - you will be able to continue using city planner regardless of your decision. As to the amount - you can donate 1 dollar, or 10, or 100, or 1000... up to you.

Also, the right place to ask such questions is here https://foemanager.com/community/forumdi...php?fid=14