Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sending link to other users
Hi, 

first of all, well done. Smile

Secondly, an idea. It is quite common that players help each other with building new maps. It would be very helpful, if player A could send player B a link of a map. So player B could play around with it. At the moment we sent a screenshot to the other player but s/he would have to rebuild it which is a hassle. 

In our case, both players are registered here. 

Greetings, 
Francesca
(08-27-2016, 11:40 AM)Francesca Wrote: ..At the moment we sent a screenshot to the other player but s/he would have to rebuild it which is a hassle...

You can import *any* city - to start with - so the helper can import the city of the player to be helped; the sceenshot is only needed for the other way round then.

But I like the idea of city links - a possibilty to show an idea (or to show off ^^) to anyone in a 'view mode' - basically just the viewport of the planner, stripped of all editing features & statistics.
An [explicit] option to share a city should be given - we don't have top secret skillings here, but I somehow wouldn't like the idea of 'city stalkers' being able to see every city by brute force link testing...
I agree having a sharable link to your city designs would be great.
Right now I use Lightshot and take two pictures of the city (one city view, one blueprint view) and send it to the player I'm helping
I think it's a good idea to help players.
Thumbs Up 
I strongly support this suggestion.
Added.
http://foemanager.com/community/showthread.php?tid=223
Enjoy ))