Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building updates?
Was just wondering if you're thinking about updating the FoE City Manager with the new buildings from the Summer, Fall, and Winter events, as well as the new Guild Battlegrounds building? I know you're hard at work on v2, so no pressure, just figured I'd ask.

P.S. I hope the post I made on Reddit about your situation with Inno has helped in some way. Keep us updated and we'll keep doing what we can to help!
(12-05-2019, 03:15 AM)Subjectv Wrote: Was just wondering if you're thinking about updating the FoE City Manager with the new buildings from the Summer, Fall, and Winter events, as well as the new Guild Battlegrounds building? I know you're hard at work on v2, so no pressure, just figured I'd ask.

P.S. I hope the post I made on Reddit about your situation with Inno has helped in some way. Keep us updated and we'll keep doing what we can to help!

You knew when to ask )))))

I have just released the update
https://foemanager.com/community/showthr...p?tid=1523
(12-05-2019, 11:21 AM)ingwe Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 03:15 AM)Subjectv Wrote: Was just wondering if you're thinking about updating the FoE City Manager with the new buildings from the Summer, Fall, and Winter events, as well as the new Guild Battlegrounds building? I know you're hard at work on v2, so no pressure, just figured I'd ask.

You knew when to ask )))))

I have just released the update
https://foemanager.com/community/showthr...p?tid=1523

Funny timing! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us. Smile

I did notice a bug. Some buildings are showing as blank/just boxes. For example, the icon in the build menu for Ziggurat is missing and when I place it, I simply see a 3D pink box that says Ziggurat. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about. I checked both Chrome and Firefox and it's happening in both.

My only other question - I see the new train there but I can't find the train cars: Dining Car, Freight Car, and Sleeping Car. Are they in a different area or were they not added?

Thanks again for your efforts Smile

Edit: The icon is also missing for the land expansion. It still works if you know to click in the blank space. Screenshot