Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't load any city
Thanks, guys, i appreciate, that you care. ))
I have been using your amazing city planner fro the entire three years I have been playing FOE and I want to thank you for all the hard work and effort that must have gone into constructing such a great accompanying product to FOE.

I just found out about not being able to import our cities any further when I logged on today to redesign three out of my four cities. I dont claim to know what happened on either side, neither is it any of my business. However, I have written to support asking them to allow our cities to again be able to be imported from the game to be used on foemanager. I have also asked other in the game to also write in to support and ask the same thing as I know there are many who use it like I do and many that I have got to start using it.

Half the fun I have with this game IS the formanager. Sometimes I will spend hours at a time designing and redesigning my city until I find the optimal layout that gives me the best per square usage. Now without this, I dont know what I will do. Inno's reconstruction mode pales in comparison to this one as you can't add new building, add expansions or switch to the 2D block version, which for me, is much easier to design in as you dont have to worry about not being able to see whats behind large obtrusive buildings.

I dont even want to think about having to recreate my city from scratch and how painstaking it will be not to mention how long that would take. One little mistake in recreating it and when it comes time to reconstruct your city, it may have all been for naught.

My question is, will Inno once allow our cities to be imported? And are you even going to complete the 2020 version if they wont allow cities to be imported anymore?

I asked them and they gave me the same basic automated answer that they cant discuss another player with me. Then they told me to go to the forum and post a suggestion, which many times is a complete waste of time as we all know the devs do whatever they want.

Whatever happens, we all really appreciate all your hard work as I find this tool invaluable to playing FOE and dont even know if I will continue if Inno doesn't reverse their decision on this.
Ça ne fonctionne pas pour moi. Il n'arrête pas de dire qu'il est impossible de charger la ville "Ma nouvelle ville"
(11-27-2019, 01:34 PM)dragonne46@gmail.com Wrote: Ça ne fonctionne pas pour moi. Il n'arrête pas de dire qu'il est impossible de charger la ville "Ma nouvelle ville"

https://foemanager.com/community/showthr...p?tid=1495
if I must I will plug it in manual but I swear I am inches away from cutting a mod at inno if they don't get out of the way.