Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't load any city
I have two ideas: Somehow load the city data using our accounts and then upload into City Planner? And second idea is to make a firefox plug-in which will disable textures in the new Construction mode?
(12-14-2019, 09:03 PM)jajanmika@gmail.com Wrote: I have two ideas: Somehow load the city data using our accounts and then upload into City Planner? And second idea is to make a firefox plug-in which will disable textures in the new Construction mode?

I am thinking on what other options are available regarding importing the city.

As to the proposed plugin - that would be rather complex task, I think, as that plugin have to modify original game. it's not just disabling texture loading. It's also placing something instead of them.
There is already a firefox plugin for FoE, called FoE Sniffer. It can show you a very simple layout of your city, so you can see if there is free space between your buildings. Maybe you can use this to let the player export the city layout and import it into FoE Manager?
hello
since two weeks, in cannot create any new city neither load any in-game city
I got the folloxing message instead : "city has NOT BEEN CREATED"
wonder why
can you help me?
best regards
(12-19-2019, 01:56 PM)jp.boully@laposte.net Wrote: hello
since two weeks, in cannot create any new city neither load any in-game city
I got the folloxing message instead : "city has NOT BEEN CREATED"
wonder why
can you help me?
best regards

Please, check my comments above
(12-19-2019, 08:04 AM)Farus Wrote: There is already a firefox plugin for FoE, called FoE Sniffer. It can show you a very simple layout of your city, so you can see if there is free space between your buildings. Maybe you can use this to let the player export the city layout and import it into FoE Manager?

Thanks. Yes, I think that will be an option.
i have the same problem since a few of weeks,
server : pl
world: greifental
player : reddis

please can you fix this
thanks so much