Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
couldn't load in game city in cityplanner
FORGE OF EMPIRES 
I couldnt load my in game city in city planner.
sonureich's city
player nameConfusedonureich
it says sonureich city hasent been created,idont know on what server i am.Today idid the samejust changed the server to
en it says sonureich s city is created but its not showing it,please help.I am playing in india( gmt +5.30)
(09-04-2019, 01:52 PM)soureich Wrote: FORGE OF EMPIRES 
I couldnt load my in game city in city planner.
sonureich's city
player nameConfusedonureich
it says sonureich city hasent been created,idont know on what server i am.Today idid the samejust changed the server to
en it says sonureich s city is created but its not showing it,please help.I am playing in india( gmt +5.30)

You should obviously know what server you are playing in - you can check it in the address bar [server you are playing].forgeofempires.com
Hello,
I also have the same problem.
I tried to load my friend's city (hu server - 4 (Dinegu) world - Zoz80 player). But got the message, that "xy" city has NOT been created.
Tried mine or his from other servers too (where we are playing) and have the same problem.
I am using Firefox browser like earlier when I had no problem. I can create new or copy an existing city but can't load a new one.
Please help.
Thank you Smile Heart
you might hit a limitation in current version of the city planner. When importing the city, this player/city should appear #1 in search result when you perform user search inside original game
(09-18-2019, 06:55 PM)ingwe Wrote: you might hit a limitation in current version of the city planner. When importing the city, this player/city should appear #1 in search result when you perform user search inside original game

He is the first (top3 in server). I deleted some of my past plans, now left only 2 inside but still can't load the city.
Also tried with creating new account in planner. Didn't helped. Sad
Indeed, it did not work for me on hu servers as well. I tried with other servers, and it worked. What other servers did you try?
(09-19-2019, 11:25 AM)ingwe Wrote: Indeed, it did not work for me on hu servers as well. I tried with other servers, and it worked. What other servers did you try?

Just the hu5 server with his and mine, none was loaded.
Now I tried with a random player from us server, that works.
ru9 server (james) cannot load my city. The city of another person is loading under my nickname.

We have a difference in nicknames in numbers.

Example:
My: example13
Not mine: example133
(10-01-2019, 08:30 PM)lisbonds Wrote: ru9 server (james) cannot load my city. The city of another person is loading under my nickname.

We have a difference in nicknames in numbers.

Example:
My: example13
Not mine: example133

That's a limitation of current city planner. Your city must be the first one when searching inside the original game. This will be fixed in v.2 of City planner.
I have a guildmate who is unable to load his city. I have tried loading it also, and I also am unable to load it. I believe that the problem is that the city name includes an hyphen "-".

I tried quoting and slashing it, but it seems to me that the foemanager does not know how to handle the hyphen. Server: US, Age: Dunarsund, User: Hunts-Men