Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get city to load
(12-17-2019, 11:59 AM)KittyKet Wrote: OK, so Inno wouldn’t listen to our complaints and locks the Forum threads where this was discussed. Such a shame! 

I tried to recreate my city from scratch (it will take a while but once saved I will have it for future developments) without importing it, using "New City" option. Problem is I cannot add any expansions on the map; I am stuck with the small city from the beginning of the game. I can add GBs but only on these very few tiles. Could you please tell me if there is a way I can expand the original city with more tiles?

P.S. I created an account here just to tell you how much your City Planner has helped me and to try to find a way to continue using it. Many thanks!

Thanks for your words.
 Apparently, yes, most of threads on their public forums have been closed so far. That's there rules, so I cannot argue here too much. So far, I think it's also highly dependent on the concrete forum's moderators. There are some people there, who seems to be more adequate and do not just close threads if the conversation does not go in wrong direction (e.g. blaming Innogames). But I know 2 such threads only - on DE and RU forums. 

As to expansions. It's possible, but might be not clear for new users because of a bug. Click on the expansion button in construction menu. you will see nothing just because the icon there is missing. But if you mouse over the top left part, you will see it's active and you can click it and add expansions
(12-17-2019, 12:11 PM)ingwe Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 11:59 AM)KittyKet Wrote: OK, so Inno wouldn’t listen to our complaints and locks the Forum threads where this was discussed. Such a shame! 

I tried to recreate my city from scratch (it will take a while but once saved I will have it for future developments) without importing it, using "New City" option. Problem is I cannot add any expansions on the map; I am stuck with the small city from the beginning of the game. I can add GBs but only on these very few tiles. Could you please tell me if there is a way I can expand the original city with more tiles?

P.S. I created an account here just to tell you how much your City Planner has helped me and to try to find a way to continue using it. Many thanks!

Thanks for your words.
 Apparently, yes, most of threads on their public forums have been closed so far. That's there rules, so I cannot argue here too much. So far, I think it's also highly dependent on the concrete forum's moderators. There are some people there, who seems to be more adequate and do not just close threads if the conversation does not go in wrong direction (e.g. blaming Innogames). But I know 2 such threads only - on DE and RU forums. 

As to expansions. It's possible, but might be not clear for new users because of a bug. Click on the expansion button in construction menu. you will see nothing just because the icon there is missing. But if you mouse over the top left part, you will see it's active and you can click it and add expansions

Oh, thank you so much! It works perfectly! 
Now, as I am trying to simulate different expansions for my city, is there a possibility to delete expansions in order to try different locations? It is not crucial but it would be helpful.
It would be so great if I could continue using your wonderful tool!!!

L.E: I have recreated my entire city and saved 2 different versions with different land tile options. I CAN still go on using this tool after all, with all the stupid ban!!! So happy! Thank you so very much, ingwe! If there's a way to delete a land tile (to try a different location), pls let me know! If not, it's still ok.
Unfortunately, you cannot delete expansions. That's a long standing limitation. Will fix it in v2.
Hi,

I have the same problem http://prntscr.com/qg2c6f
Why cant load my in game city.?
I tried use IE,Chrome,Firefox.

My name city : MarchyTown
My nick :  sirMarchy
server : CZ - 1 Arvahall