Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angkor and Dunarsund missing
I play in 4 worlds on FOE and wish to use the city planner. However, 2 of my worlds Angkor and Dunarsund, do not appear in the list so I can import my cities.  I did a search before posting this and there is a thread from last year saying Angkor was added but it is not in the list and another saying Dunarsund isn't a valid world (?!) that its beta - but that is also from a year ago. Please advise?  Am I just out of luck or can you tell me how to proceed?
Thank you!
What server are you playing at? Also, Beta server is not available in City planner.
(03-25-2019, 11:02 AM)ingwe Wrote: What server are you playing at? Also, Beta server is not available in City planner.

I honestly don’t know what server-I’m in the USA so, English (?). 

I do not understand all this “ Beta” reference. I have Angkor and Dunarsund, and neither appear. 
I have never seen anything from Inno saying they are Beta, or even what that means.  On this forum there was mention is Dunarsund being Beta in 2018 butagain, no clue what it means.
Forge of empires is played on many servers. Copy paste the url of your game. There are actually 3 english servers, EN, US and Beta. I have the feeling that you are on beta.