Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to load city
Wonderful tool.. let me say that first.

Approximately.. 3? or 4 months ago I loaded the application in Chrome, and was able to download my city.

I had a lot of work things, and life in the way.. and didnt do anything with it.

Fast forward to now.. I am in the Industrial Age, and am unable to load my city.

I have verified I am the only one with a name like mine, engligh houndsmoor, and all the appropriate boxes, even looked at all the threads regarding people not loading cities.

I tried it in Chrome, and IE, but it didnt work.

Suggestions?

I see there is new patreon and donation things.. but the application doesnt appear to work anymore.

Thanks for the time and a wonderful product.. when I was able to play with it a few months back.
The app is still up and running. Please, provide more details what city you are trying to import as I cannot guess. And I will check on my side
Hello,

The city is on the following server.
en
Houndsmoor (8)
spinracing

I select load in game city, name it, en, 8 (Houndsmoor) and then spinracing. It then gives a message at the bottom of the screen "Unable to load (whatever I name it)"
I have tried not naming it.. naming it the default, and naming it the same as my existing city.

My wife has tried to load hers also. From our home network and her own PC. I have tried from my work PC, and used google and IE, on a different network than my home pc. My wife is also on the houndsmoor server.

Thanks again for looking into it.
(03-22-2019, 07:34 PM)spinracing Wrote: Hello,

The city is on the following server.
en
Houndsmoor (8)
spinracing

I select load in game city, name it, en, 8 (Houndsmoor) and then spinracing. It then gives a message at the bottom of the screen "Unable to load (whatever I name it)"
I have tried not naming it.. naming it the default, and naming it the same as my existing city.

My wife has tried to load hers also. From our home network and her own PC. I have tried from my work PC, and used google and IE, on a different network than my home pc. My wife is also on the houndsmoor server.

Thanks again for looking into it.

So, just tried. I guess you are on US server, not EN. I could import the player with that name from US server