Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future of City planner 2019
Dear gamers!

One year ago I asked for your help to cover server cost. We all did it and City planner was live. It's time for us to gather together and help keeping it live for next year. If each player donates $1 just once, this will allow City Planner to work for many years.

City planner has been live for almost 3 years already. Thousands of people use it each month right now. Unfortunately, I will not be able to cover server costs myself starting from April May June 2019. So far, i was getting some support from people, but it's not enough. City planner is hosted on Amazon (AWS). There are few scenarios here:

1. This one is ideal and includes upfront payment for 1 year - $1650. This is just $0.15 per user per year, if each user donates. You can find the details about this server configuration here - amazon calculations with upfront payment
  2. Month to month payment - $206 per month. This is $2477  per year, which is 50% more expensive.You can find the details about this server configuration here - amazon calculations with month to month payment

Patreon is a subscription based service. However, you can still donate one time only. For details read here

Alternatively, you can use PayPal (not recommended for donations less than $10  because of huge fees), though Patreon stays preferred method.

All extra money if any will be put into City planner maintenance and development.