Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
language problem
Hello,

on the login-page of the City planner I changed the flag to German. Then I logged in, but the names of the buildings were still in English.

As I understood, the changing of the language works only after a restart. So I closed and then I restarted the app, but the buildings' language is still English.

Where am I doing wrong ?

Kind Regards
Bernardo
(01-15-2019, 02:36 PM)bernardo Wrote: Hello,

on the login-page of the City planner I changed the flag to German. Then I logged in, but the names of the buildings were still in English.

As I understood, the changing of the language works only after a restart. So I closed and then I restarted the app, but the buildings' language is still English.

Where am I doing wrong ?

Kind Regards
Bernardo

Hi
I have just checked and it works for me as expected. When you load the city planner, what current language is set on Login page? It should be a 2 letters code selected in dropdown.
Hello,
on the city planner login page

https://foemanager.com/city-planner/app/

I can see in the top right corner :
* the russian flag
* an empty drop box

Then I change the dropbox to the German flag and the 2 letters "de" appear.

Then I fill in the login mail and password, press login, and the planner appears with "+New city"

But the buildings description is still in English. As I read, the changing will work only after a restart, so I close the planner. Which returns me to the login page - the dropbox is empty again.

So where is my mistake ?

Kind regards from Germany
Bernard
which browser are you using?
(01-24-2019, 09:05 PM)ingwe Wrote: which browser are you using?

Firefox
any idea or further help ?
My only guess is that Firefox disables saving some data from flash (which is required in this case). Can you try another browser if you have installed one? As to Firefox, try to look for some Flash specific settings, maybe there is a flag to allow saving variables from flash.