Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
city import failed
(11-27-2016, 07:19 PM)berrybasher Wrote: so apparently I was getting en and us mixed up for some reason and unfortunately for me both have norsail as the 13th server...  It works now, thanks for helping...

That's not for you ) All servers have same name for particular world number )
Hi I was using foemanager for a bit now but since today i can load my city more!
game server: tr
game world: A-D and E
username: TandT Empire
Thanks in advance
TanT Empire
my city didn't not import correctly
would u mind looking into it please
city name is xerox
player is xerox52
en Arvahall
I am using foemanager for about a year; but since yesterday I cannot load my city.

game world: A-B-C-D-E
username: MDE001

It is not only my username; I tried also with my friends' user-names; non of them is working; none of the worlds can be imported.

Thank you and regards
(02-22-2017, 07:30 AM)MDE001 Wrote: I am using foemanager for about a year; but since yesterday  I cannot load my city.

It is not only my username; I tried also with my friends' user-names; non of them is working; none of the worlds can be imported.

Thank you and regards

It does not look like general issue because I was able to import some other city. Please, read this thread to get the suggested way how to check if import will fail directly in the game.
(02-22-2017, 08:41 AM)ingwe Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 07:30 AM)MDE001 Wrote: I am using foemanager for about a year; but since yesterday  I cannot load my city.

Thank you and regards

It does not look like general issue because I was able to import some other city. Please, read this thread to get the suggested way how to check if import will fail directly in the game.

I have read everything in this thread; cannot find any issue related to me; I still cannot import any world, any user-name...
(02-23-2017, 03:07 AM)MDE001 Wrote:

Thank you and regards

I have read everything in this thread; cannot find any issue related to me; I still cannot import any world, any user-name...

It looks like my account was blocked on turkish servers. I have to contact support. this will take some time.
(02-23-2017, 11:46 AM)ingwe Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 03:07 AM)MDE001 Wrote:

Thank you and regards

It looks like my account was blocked on turkish servers. I have to contact support. this will take some time.

any news ? still cannot import cities; none of my friends can do.
I am having the same issue, I have verified the details I'm entering, and am consistently getting the response "'My new city' has NOT been created"

Server: en
World: 9 (Jaims)
Player name: Vi the Clever

I have tried searching for that name from the ranking screen, it is found and is the first result. Also, while I was fairly sure Jaims was my world I wasn't 100% positive, so I did attempt to load the city from each of the en worlds, there was no change. Any idea what the issue might be? Let me know if there's something I should try.
(02-28-2017, 04:19 AM)Violet Wrote: I am having the same issue, I have verified the details I'm entering, and am consistently getting the response "'My new city' has NOT been created"

Server: en
World: 9 (Jaims)
Player name: Vi the Clever

I have tried searching for that name from the ranking screen, it is found and is the first result. Also, while I was fairly sure Jaims was my world I wasn't 100% positive, so I did attempt to load the city from each of the en worlds, there was no change. Any idea what the issue might be? Let me know if there's something I should try.

Tried to import my own city from that server - it worked. So not sure about the project. I need to investigate it. However, I am currently out of time completely and will not be able to drill down into the problem for at least next few weeks.